Topics in Economic Analysis of Law
During this seminar you will have four tasks. You are required to:
- write a seminar paper,
- present and defend the paper during the seminar session,
- give a comment on another student's paper during the seminar session,
- take part in the discussions during the seminar session.
You will be assigned a research topic that deals with an economic problem in the research field of Law and Economics. In your paper, you are required to explain the economic problem that underlies the assigned topic, provide a critical review of the pertinent literature, and conduct economic analysis based on quantitative reasoning. Case studies or real-world applications of your topics are appreciated.
Further information will be provided in the seminar's launch session.
- Click here to find the application procedure.
Seminar Organization & documents
- The seminar launch session takes place on: check E-Learning.
- Please register in and check E-Learning frequently for updates and uploaded documents (the key will be provided in the launch session).
Note that participation in the seminar's launch session is absolutely mandatory!