Prof. Dr. Robin Christmann
For the summer term 2022 at the OvGU, Prof. Christmann offers a
Masters'-Seminar „Competitive Strategy & Games“
- Kick-off (via Zoom/Teams) April 12, 2023, 5-7 p.m.
- Paper submission (email) May 24, 2023
- Submission of presentation slides (email) June 5, 2023
- Presentations (classroom) June 7+8, 2023
Send an email to Robin Christmann
- Does franchising provide better incentives when performance measurement is imperfect?
- When is over- or underinvestment favorable for an incumbent firm?
- Is it always better to lease in a durable goods market?
- Should we ‘give away the razor and make money on the blades’?
- When are two-part tariffs preferable to uniform pricing?
- Can high prices signal high quality of a credence good?
- Does Advertising Mean Burning Money?
- Does product proliferation deter entry?
- How to avoid double marginalization as an upstream producer?
- Does vertical integration imply market foreclosure?
- Can spill-over effects turn innovators more aggressive?
- Should amazon sell on amazon marketplace?